General Manager - Products
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking experienced General Manager with software product management and marketing background who can lead advanced internet applications, produce interactive mobile applications, and ensure high quality of deliverables.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products, and through other methods such as customer surveys.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
- 8+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Accelerated learning and career growth!