- Islamabad, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking experienced Product Manager who can manage advanced internet applications, produce interactive mobile applications, and ensure high quality of deliverables.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products, and through other methods such as customer surveys.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Hands-on experience in creating wireframes and mockups using Moqups or similar tools.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Accelerated learning and career growth!