- Islamabad, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking experienced Project Manager who can manage advanced internet applications, produce interactive mobile applications, and ensure high quality of deliverables.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing engagements with clients and ensuring work is delivered on time and with quality.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of project, ensuring that deliverables follow best-practices of coding, and SCRUM model is being followed closely.
- Cultivating engineering best practices within the web group, and, in conjunction with other senior engineers, company wide.
- Collaborating with other technical leaders to analyze complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes.
- Performing moderately complex product design, and systems analysis requiring research.
- Promoting unit testing (including mocking as needed) and integration testing on software.
- Mentoring junior team members, and defining our delivery standards.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
- 5+ years of experience with 1+ years of direct project management experience.
- Proven track record of following Agile development process and engineering best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
- Understanding of performance and security issues, and their solutions.
- Excellent technical judgement to know when to use an off the shelf solution, and when to make a custom one.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Accelerated learning and career growth!