Internship - Software Engineering
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Arkhitech is seeking talented fresh Software Engineers for internship graduating in 2014, that enjoy building advanced internet applications, and designing great APIs. To qualify for the interview, you MUST have either 3.5+ GPA, OR highly sophisticated and professionally developed FYP, OR demonstration of sophisticated software engineering expertise and application outside of classroom, OR have datastructures, algorithms, and design patterns on your fingertips.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cultivating engineering best practices within the engineering group, and, in conjunction with senior engineers, company wide.
- Collaborating with technical leaders to analyze complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes.
- Performing moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities requiring research.
- Conducting unit testing (including mocking as needed) and integration testing on software.
- Adhering to Arkhitech's policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Strong grasp over fundamental computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, time complexities, OOP, and MVC.
- Exposure to Agile development process and engineering best practices like continuous integration and unit testing is highly prefered.
- Excellent technical judgement to know when to use an off the shelf solution, and when to make a custome one.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
- Competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Accelerated career growth!